Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
We are looking for a candidate to support our Dedicated Wireless Networks business inside Mobile Networks, as part of our product management team in Strategy and Technology. As an integral part of the Dedicated Wireless Networks team, you will analyse market requirements for all Go-To-Market to define the hardware features and solutions for enterprise focused networks, and work with the customers or other Business Groups portfolio teams to create next generation wireless solution for dedicated networks.
Are you passionate about technology?
As a part of our team, you will:
- Translate market requirements into Radio hardware and software features and new solutions;
- Aid the feature screening and prioritization;
- Work with the customers, Product Management peers, R&D, business development and technical sales to identify, define, promote, and deliver new capabilities for our Radio portfolio in dedicated wireless networks;
- Build business cases for new business opportunities and obtain executive buy-in for these new initiatives;
- Translate the business strategy into the product requirements through market and customer segmentation, and continuously analyse how our wide Radio portfolio can be utilized in the enterprise market;
- Stay up to date on competitive environment and technologies;
- Handle direct customer discussions / workshops;
- Leverage product strengths and differentiators to support responses to customer inquiries;
- Interlock with Sales and Marketing on the enterprise radio requirements.
- Interest in the role of telecom technology in digitalization of industries,
- Curiosity and project driven mindset,
- Degree in Electrical and/or Computer engineering or relevant business area.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Telecom knowledge or background in LTE/5G,
- Understanding of Cloud Technology,
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to a wide variety of audiences, and to define and participate in product demonstrations during customer events.
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Sodexo Lunch Pass: monthly meal subsidy of PLN 240 net
- Luxmed private health care insurance for employees and family members
- Group life insurance
- Nokia Social Fund offers a wide range of benefits – sport card; tickets to movies, loans, kindergarten
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Kierownik Produktu (Hospital)
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Na co dzień będziesz zajmować się: Opracowywaniem strategii sprzedażowo - promocyjnej każdego produktu w podległej kategorii i jej efektywnym wdrożeniem Opracowywaniem planów operacyjnych aktywności marketingowej Prowadzeniem stałej...Więcej
Leroy Merlin Polska Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Jeżeli: Posiadasz doświadczenie na stanowisku Category Manager/ Buyer w branży retail; Masz wysoko rozwinięte umiejętności strategicznego myślenia, przekonywania i negocjowania; Lubisz podejmować odważne decyzje biznesowe; Analiza nie...Więcej
Produkt manager marek własnych PLM / PLSM Prestigio, Perenio, Canyon
Asbis Poland Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Raszyn
Wyzwanie zawodowe: Pełna odpowiedzialność za uruchomienie, rozwój i wyniki na rynku Polskim (marek własnych). Skuteczna realizacja kompleksowych działań związanych z rozwojem biznesu i sprzedażą. Działania na rzecz stymulacji popytu...Więcej