Ogłoszenie numer: 7008867, from 2022-05-28
Thrugo is an innovative startup developing an application with a mission to help any group of friends quickly decide on their next experience, get everyone on the same page and make the communication a breeze.
Were seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive product adoption and go-to-market activities that accelerate the user journeys. We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope youll join us!
We are a team of experienced, smart, and mildly disagreeable troublemakers. We take on unreasonable challenges and fix whats broken in this market. Were looking for bright, ambitious people to help us with that change.
This role will work with closely product management to understand product features and benefits, and translate this information into customer-facing messaging and assets. The ideal candidate will understand how to market to different personas and have the ability to articulate the value of Thrugo in the context of relevant use cases. You will deliver the right content, via the right channels, at the right time to individuals considering and using the product.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Build our digital marketing strategy and roadmap
- Articulate values through clear definition of product use cases relevant to specific personas
- Create website copy and other web content, user guides, email campaigns, demo videos, etc.)
- Partner with outside agencies whenever needed
- Manage all digital marketing channels like website, blogs, emails and social media considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Regularly test, evaluate, report, and measure results of ongoing campaigns to continuously improve conversion rates
- Provide regular updates to leadership on progress
- Measure OKRs and prepare and manage budget
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Know everything about all the fancy social media and marketing tools
3+ years of product marketing experience, ideally for a SaaS company targeting lifestyle, education, travel or entertainment
Demonstrated experience managing a bottoms-up, product-led GTM strategy
Ideally C2 Proficiency or Professional High Level English
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you must be an excellent writer
Demonstrated ability to drive customer acquisition and business growth goals
Ability to drive for high impact and get things done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.